UKAPP is a non-profit, voluntary organization dedicated to spreading knowledge of safe piercing practices, up to date education for both industry professionals and the public and offer Piercers the chance to become a member by upholding the highest standards in their working environments. We also aim to create a peer review network for Piercers and protect the piercing industry as a whole by giving it a voice.[fts_instagram instagram_id=17841403602405476 access_token=IGQVJXSmh0am9KUmtpcENxUk95VGhZAOWtLLTlkalMzazZAldXVXWHhLS3o0SFRRbUJiYzFYRXNwbVI1VnZAZAa2E2V3BEaDhCcHhxREVQMzdFWGJKN1lqN1JvZAHVKT1M2Y2xOb2hudHd3 pics_count=6 type=basic super_gallery=yes columns=3 force_columns=no space_between_photos=1px icon_size=65px hide_date_likes_comments=no]
- Provide a national professional association dedicated to the piercing industry.
- Provide the means for the industry to become more ‘self-regulated’.
- Encourages piercers to meet and discuss the industry.
- Provide piercers and the public with support and assistance in drafting appropriate legislation in the industry.
- Provide piercing technique, business, well-being, and health education classes at our annual conferences for Piercers, health inspectors, and other professions related to the industry.
- Provide educational and information brochures.
- Does not dictate the piercing technique(s) piercers use, what aftercare they suggest, or what specific piercings they may choose to perform.
- Specifically address the practice of body piercing.
Board members 2016 Birmingham annual conference
We offer piercers the chance to become members by upholding the highest standards in their working environments.