Error: Access Token is not valid or has expired. Feed will not update.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
There's an issue with the Instagram Access Token that you are using. Please obtain a new Access Token on the plugin's Settings page.
If you continue to have an issue with your Access Token then please see this FAQ for more information.
UKAPP is a non-profit, voluntary organization dedicated to spreading knowledge of safe piercing practices, up to date education for both industry professionals and the public and offer Piercers the chance to become a member by upholding the highest standards in their working environments. We also aim to create a peer review network for Piercers and protect the piercing industry as a whole by giving it a voice.
- Provide a national professional association dedicated to the piercing industry.
- Provide the means for the industry to become more ‘self-regulated’.
- Encourages piercers to meet and discuss the industry.
- Provide piercers and the public with support and assistance in drafting appropriate legislation in the industry.
- Provide piercing technique, business, well-being, and health education classes at our annual conferences for Piercers, health inspectors, and other professions related to the industry.
- Provide educational and information brochures.
- Does not dictate the piercing technique(s) piercers use, what aftercare they suggest, or what specific piercings they may choose to perform.
- Specifically address the practice of body piercing.
Board members 2016 Birmingham annual conference
We offer piercers the chance to become members by upholding the highest standards in their working environments.