Finally we have the wonderful news that conference will be going ahead. Held in the Radisson Blu Edwardian in Manchester over the days of Sunday the 26th Monday the 27th and Tuesday the 28th September 2021
For everyone wondering here are some of the FAQ’s regarding this years annual event:
- Tickets cost £150 for non members and £120 for members.
- There are no partial or single day tickets available.
- This event is for PIERCERS ONLY and apprentices who are registered with their local council. You will be asked to prove that you are a piercer with your council registration certificate or similar proof of piercing.
- Digital registration forms will be sent out via email 24-48 hours ahead of the event.
- Attendees will ea asked to provide proof of a negative lateral flow test. The form will allow a photograph to be taken to show this.
- Attendees will ea asked to provide a copy of your piercing licence or registration with your local council.
- Registration will be staggered in batches to avoid long queues.
- Class capacity will be reduced to allow attendees to distance if they choose. To mitigate this, many classes will run more than once to allow all attendees the opportunity to see it.
- Full speaker list and schedule will be released soon, but we can confirm that there are 18 different classes spread over the three days!
- Classes are first come first served.
- Vendors will be announced soon, but as with previous years we will have a vendor area selling your favorite jewellery brands.
- Classes will have a 30 minute gap between them to allow an appropriate clean down of hard surfaces.
- Masks will not be compulsory and will be left up to each individual attendee’s personal discretion. However, we do encourage all attendees to treat each other with respect and maintain good hygiene.
Please direct any questions by email to one of our board members to be sure of receiving an answer.